skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I was out cycling yesterday morning down by Graemeshall, Holm. It was cold and frosty with a little bit of mist. Graemeshall on my left and Roseness on my right and the sun was just making its appearance, very lovely indeed. I would like to share this moment with you.
Ferry louper: an incomer from the mainland. This blog is an assortment of observations, reflections and part cycle travel log from the author Peter Cairns, who moved to the Orkney Islands from Chapelhall, Scotland aprox Seven Years ago. Orkney is part of the Northern Isles, Scotland.
Sunday, 14 February 2010
Sunrise Over Roseness
I was out cycling yesterday morning down by Graemeshall, Holm. It was cold and frosty with a little bit of mist. Graemeshall on my left and Roseness on my right and the sun was just making its appearance, very lovely indeed. I would like to share this moment with you.
Labels
Blog Archive
About Me
- Peter Cairns
- Moved to Orkney 7 yrs ago for change of life. Gave up drinking took up cycling, never looked back.




0 comments:
Post a Comment